Are you looking for a job ad template for Tableau Developers which will help you get the best talent? We’ve got you covered. Here is the job description to help in locating the most skilled and knowledgeable Tableau Developer to meet your business’s requirements. It will also help ease the process of hiring for you, too. Simply upload this template to our website and make the necessary changes to emphasize the specific needs of your business and products.
Tableau Developer Summary:
We’re looking for a Tableau Developer to oversee the entire life-cycle of Tableau analytics dashboards, which includes gathering business requirements and write-ups of functional specifications prototyping, development, and the test of user acceptance, roll-out, and the post-launch enhancements. As a Tableau Developer am required to possess the ability to create interactive and engaging business analytics dashboards with Tableau and possess the understanding and experience in techniques for data visualization that are best practices and techniques, with a particular emphasis on improving user interaction and experience. If you want to enhance your Tableau knowledge before a job interview, you should take Tableau Course.
Tableau Developer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely in conjunction with Master Data Management (MDM) programmers to ensure the accuracy of data, access, and analyzed data sources.
- Practical experience with Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring, troubleshooting, and data sources management).
- Edit and create SQL queries inside Tableau to create calculated fields.
- Create interactive filters as well as parameters and calculations to build worksheets and dashboards in Tableau.
- Create online interactive dashboards with Tableau Server. Work on dashboards with MDM developers and QA analysts to validate, cleanse, and standardize the data to fulfill the business needs.
- Be confident in working across departments and departments, such as technical personnel and business stakeholders to share ideas.
- You must have exceptional verbal communication abilities and a good record of how to ensure workflow and the dashboard functions.
Tableau Developer Requirements:
- At least five years ‘ experience in designing and developing business intelligence dashboards made with Tableau.
- At least five years ‘ experience with Tableau v9.x.
- Must have five years of experience in UI, and UX space (can be in conjunction with or overlap and overlap with Tableau experience) can be demonstrated through making use of a mix of user interface tools, such as wireframes and prototypes, mock-ups, or whiteboards to demonstrate the usability of a product.
- Experience with working with massive and complex datasets. Ability to write simple queries to generate calculated fields.
- A broader understanding of Data systems (BI analytics mixing data, data warehouse data ETL, etc.) on automation of processes and standardization.
- Experience working in an environment of support teams by capturing, researching, and solving issues through phone calls or email ticketing systems.
- Experience working in close collaboration in collaboration with a business analyst or corporate sponsors, to collect and verify functional requirements, and then provide specifications for the design.
- Ability to handle several projects, and the flexibility to alter priorities as required.
Know About: Who is Cass Holland?