Microsoft Azure is the leading name in the cloud computing platforms, where 90+ compliance offerings form the largest portfolio in the industry. Microsoft Azure is beneficial and gaining importance as it finds answers to the business challenges with advanced cloud services that can bring together everything that is required, like services, related products, and third-party applications. An interesting fact about Microsoft Azure is that around 95% of Fortune 500 companies trust Azure for their business. If we talk about investment, then there is around $1 billion investment every year in security to protect customers’ data from cyber threats, and it is all possible with Azure services.
Many sectors run on Microsoft Azure cloud services such as healthcare, financial services, retail, government, manufacturing, etc. According to Flexa, Azure adoption increases in organizations while AWS adoption remains relatively the same. So there is an increased demand for Azure certified professionals who can solve cloud problems. Therefore many reputed employers are banking on Azure certification to hire skilled and experienced professionals in this domain.
This article discusses the seven best Microsoft Azure certifications that can help you throughout your career path.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Azure is known as a cloud computing platform that Microsoft offers. It is an online platform to access and manage services and resources offered by Microsoft. It was formerly known as Windows Azure and provided a wide range of cloud services like compute, storage, servers, networks, etc. Today it provides more than 200 cloud services and products which are designed to help you bring new values and solutions to life. Azure cloud services enable you to create, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises, and at the edge that too with tools, techniques, and frameworks of your choice. It also can help solve today’s challenges and create a bright future.
Azure manages and maintains infrastructure, hardware, and resources that can be accessed for free or pay-per-use, on-demand basis. It also has more than 160 physical data centers, millions of users, and numerous availability zones that are easily available for users. These Azure regions are placed strategically and accordingly worldwide to cover as large a percentage of the potential cloud customers as possible.
7 Best Microsoft Azure Certifications
Achieving a Microsoft Azure Certification means getting a ticket for an excellent job in a reputed company as it is a high in-demand certification in the technological world. Let us have a look at some of the best Microsoft Azure Certifications that can help you land a grand career in this domain.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (Exam AZ-900)- It is a fundamental level Azure certification that is specially designed to validate candidates’ fundamental level knowledge about the Azure cloud services. Candidates who have a non-technical background can opt for this certification and can increase their understanding of the cloud computing services which are necessary for job responsibilities like sales, marketing, and procurement using Microsoft’s Azure cloud services. It covers topics such as Disaster Recovery, High Availability, Scalability, etc.
At a foundational level, you can opt for two more options: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI – Fundamentals Exam AI-900, and Microsoft Certified: Azure Data – Fundamentals Exam DP-900.
- Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator – This specialized associate-level certification exam help candidates gain an overall understanding of the Azure cloud platform. It helps to learn to implement, manage, and monitor identity, compute, storage, governance, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. It also helps you learn to store, size, monitor, and adjust the resources as per requirements. Achieving this certification acts as a bridge role to become a cloud IT professional, cloud developer, data professional, or cloud AI professional.
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Exam AZ-204- It is the next best Associate-level certification exam that is the newest version of the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate AZ-203 exam. It covers topics such as Implementations of IaaS services like creation of RM template, provisioning of VMs, and implementation of Azure functions. It also helps you learn to develop solutions for cosmos DB storage and blob storage, develop event-based solutions, message-based solutions, App Service Logic App, and implement API management while creating APIM instances.
- Exam DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure- This certification exam helps data professionals and data scientists nurture skills to create, train, and deploy machine learning models as these professionals run data experiments and train predictive models. So this certification is the best choice if someone wants to start a career as a cloud data professional.
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer (Associate Exam AZ-500)- This certification is specially designed for engineers who are interested in learning, implementing, and managing security controls, access management. It is suitable for professionals willing to become an expert in securing cloud computing data and other information-related networks and applications. It validates the expertise in managing and securing cloud-based solutions that involve a hybrid part as part of the end-to-end infrastructure. This certification will help you learn to configure MS AD for different kinds of workloads and can enable you to use Azure AD identity management services.
- Exam DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure- This certification is designed to help candidates learn to manage relational cloud and hybrid databases. It can help you learn management availability, security and performance monitoring, and optimizing modern relational database solutions. This course is suitable for professionals who want to make a career in data administration job roles.
- Microsoft Azure Data Scientist (Associate Exam DP-200) Examination DP-200 for Implementing an Azure Data Solution- This certification course validates the learning of the aspirant for implementing different kinds of Azure data solutions that involve the provision of data storage, implementing security, developing streaming, accessing external data sources, and batch processing. It will help you learn to implement relation and non-relational data storage solutions and create streaming and batch processing solutions.
So these are some of the trending Microsoft azure certification courses that can help you throughout your career and prove to be the best choice to make a successful career in this domain. So opt for any course according to your requirements and experience. Start preparations today, Good Luck.