TikTok is the latest social media tool to explode, thanks to its captivating tunes and viral dancing movements. While the short form video app was initially launched in 2016, it became popular in 2018/2019 and became fully prevalent in 2020.
If you become viral on the app you need to get a place on the For You Page, TikTok provides videos that you believe may be enjoyed. One method to improve your chances of success with the app is to duet with popular videos. So whether you’re new to the TikTok game or have been browsing the Page for you for months, this tutorial will provide you everything you need to know about Duet on TikTok.
TikTok has added its duet feature to the application. Enable people to generate content from the background of their favorite brands and friends.
Duets were formerly only accessible via third-party programmes, but since it was incorporated into TikTok as a whole, it created a whole new way for consumers to interact with content.
What’s a TikTok Duet?
A duet on TikTok is generally a video you record along with the video of another person. If you post a duet, the original video is on the right side of the screen and the new video (yours) is on the left. Both videos play simultaneously.
To duet a video, Duets must be enabled in the original account. Users can decide to allow anyone to duplicate videos, nobody, or friends (accounts that follow one another). This is how you can adjust your duet configuration:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Click on the me button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on the top right of the screen, three horizontal dots.
- Navigate to confidentiality > who can duet your videos.
- Select the option you want.
How do I do it TikTok Duet?
You are ready to build your own duet now that your settings are activated. Here is how someone’s TikTok video may be duetted:
- Open the TikTok application.
- Navigate to the Duet video you want.
- Select the share button on the right side of the screen (which looks like an arrow).
- Press the button Duet.
- Tap the red icon below the screen and save the video.
- Add every effect, text, filter, or sticker.
- Tap Next. Next.
- Add your subtitle and other post information.
- Press Post. Press Post.
Why should I be interested in them?
If your business wants to go viral on TikTok, try to mold the duet challenge is one of the finest methods to accomplish it. All challenges are a huge element of TikTok culture – but duet challenges are unique in that they essentially require material produced by users – the most powerful way you can socialize today.
Trending Reads: How To Change TikTok Username
When you use influencers to promote on TikTok, Duet is a fantastic method to expand your maximum reach significantly – you are no longer limited by influencers. Now consumers may enjoy your content in a duet with the influencer, from any of the users.
Do duets get results?
- The Other Songs sought to generate more streams and attention to RuthAnne’s forthcoming song ‘Love Again.’ We have utilized the duet function for fans to engage – all based on expressing their vulnerabilities – with our influencer material.
- Thanks to the duet function, 871 user videos from influencer videos were produced. This meant that we were able to generate 901,000 views to #PromoteLove instead of just 153,000 views from the influencer material.
- With the help of TikTok to build a duet community, we were much easier to reach more people – and succeeded in achieving the trend in the song charts of TikTok’s platform.