Laptops are now being used for various purposes. The battery capacity of modern laptops is much higher. As a result, it is possible to work safely for hours on end. There are some laptops that last up to 8 hours on a single charge.
No matter how good the battery power of your laptop is, if it is not used properly, it will not last for a while. For this, some things have to be complied with. Then the laptop battery will be good for a long time.
According to a report in the US computer magazine PC-Mag, there are a few things to look for in order to keep a laptop’s battery power intact or increase battery life. These include the laptop’s power settings, how many apps you’re using, the room temperature where you’re sitting and working, and more. It’s not that we have to work too hard on these. You just have to be extra careful.
Ways to extend battery life
- You can use Windows Battery Performance Slider to increase battery life. If you use it, your operating system will avoid everything that is harmful to the battery. You will also get some additional advice from there.
- When writing on a laptop, keep the battery saver on. This will increase the battery life. Just don’t run any apps. Close the relevant app as soon as the work is done. If you don’t need access to the web while editing a document, put the laptop in airplane mode. It will benefit in the long run.
- There are some apps that waste battery power. You can find out which apps are damaging the laptop battery by searching in the search bar of Windows 10. If possible, delete these apps.
- All batteries lose power over time. For this reason, they have to be changed after a certain period of time. You have the opportunity to see if your MacBook’s battery life is over. To do this, hold down the option key and click on the battery icon. Now the condition of your battery will come to the fore. Look at the situation and decide according to the instructions received from there.
- Some or the other heat is generated during the use of each laptop. That heat must have a chance to escape. Otherwise the battery will be damaged. Therefore, laptops cannot be used on beds, sofas or pillows. Because, these hold the heat. So always try to use a laptop with something hard on it.