The internet has brought a revolution to the world where Amazon has become the largest marketplace allowing the selling and purchasing of goods. It has been projected that it has earned revenue of more than $113 billion and is slowly taking over the offline market. Now, it has extended its services to cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and web streaming as well. Basically, this platform facilitates the sellers and buyers to interact.
However, every seller has the freedom to sell their goods without any worry. The retailers can generate great profit by selling either daily usage items or some unique products. You can even do this by just creating a seller account, filling your inventory, and managing your account efficiently. Initially, you can avail Amazon Account Management Services to take your business to the heights of success.How To Create An Amazon Account?
Before creating an Amazon Seller Account, you should know the basics of product selling and marketing to be successful in your work. Firstly, you have to watchfully choose the products which you are going to sell. You should try to list the products that are mostly in demand.
Along with that, you should also determine the label of your business that is; private, wholesale, dropshipping, or handmade. After selecting a suitable label you have to decide, how can you fill up your inventory? and where to ship the products?
After finding all the puzzle pieces, you can go to the Amazon website to connect them.
- Scroll down to the section “Become An Amazon Seller”
- Under the heading “Make Money”, you have to click on “See Pricing”
- On the next page, you are required to write your email and password and then click “Create your Amazon account”
- After that, you are required to provide detail about your business location, business type, and username
- Then you have to add your personal details
- In the next tab, you are going to choose a targeted marketplace
- After choosing a marketplace, you are asked to provide some billing information
- The last thing you have to do is to add information about your products and store them and then confirm it for verification
- When your application is accepted by Amazon, you can try to contact the manufacturer to supply you with the items
- Then you can start listing your products in your Account and manage your business
What Are Amazon Account Management Services?
When you have created your account, you have to manage selling, inventory, and marketing on a lot of different channels. As a newbie, you will definitely find it difficult. In the same way, your sales will also be on the ground level. Therefore, if you have a good budget and are willing to see your account grow, then you can get access to some Amazon account management services.
The services are provided by some experienced account managers to help you grow. Basically, Amazon account management services focus on sharing some relevant marketing inputs and strategies with the users. However, sometimes the managers control accounts all by themselves. The manager keeps a hawk-eye on your seller account and analyzes all the fluctuations.
Services an Account Manager can Offer
There are dozens of people on the internet who are providing similar Amazon account management services. You can avail them from wherever you want. This will be very helpful in expanding your business and learning further tactics. The focal points of these service providers include:
- Creating your Amazon account
The first step to becoming a successful seller is to create your seller account. But creating an account is not that simple. You have to focus on every tiny detail. This service is beneficial to guide you to create an appealing account while fulfilling all the requirements.
- Registration of Brand
Another account management service that can also help you register your brand on Amazon. This will help you access many professional features such as powerful search, report tools, proactive protection, and many more. It enhances the reach of your products in the store.
- Making & Optimizing product list
This service will help you make a vital and functional product list. By keeping the keywords and all other SEO factors in mind. Therefore, your products will be described more accurately. Moreover, It will drive more traffic to your account, ultimately, resulting in more sales.
- Assigning categories of products
They will try to fit your products in specific categories according to their type and usage. It may also place your products on the relevant search pages. This will definitely improve your product’s reach, resulting in rising in buyers
- Configuring Filling By Merchant or Filling By Amazon
In this service, the account manager will control your order fulfillment by themselves. They will make sure to deliver the orders on time. On the other hand, they will also guide you to learn some basics of order fulfillment.
- Setting a strategic price
The account service management will assist you in setting products prices according to your account’s performance. Usually, the retailing is set low with some extra offers as well. Soon when you gain a good amount of customers, you can increase your pricing gradually. However, the profit rate would be low in the starting but after some time you will be able to generate good revenue.
- Inventory management
The management service will provide you some effective tips to optimize your inventory periodically. Moreover, It will let you know: which products are in demand and which products are not going to hit the customers.
- Amazon advertisement management
As we all know, advertisements are used to gain more traffic on a specific thing. But it can only be possible if you follow marketing strategies. Hence, the account management service will help you advertise your products on different platforms. Moreover, it will also provide you an opportunity to learn marketing tactics. Which will certainly help you in the future as well.
- Working on Customer Support
They will also respond to the reviews and questions immediately. Consequently, this will help to create a user-friendly environment and also gain the trust of customers.
Types of Amazon Account Management Services
Every seller should look for reliable and effective Amazon account management services in the initial stages of their business. This will ultimately support their account to get verified as an Amazon Top-seller. While there are so many options to choose from, Amazon has also enlisted 4 major account management services for the traders.
1. Amazon Business Advisory
It is a paid service that lasts up to 3 months. However, you can renew the subscription whenever you want. The service is available for all the sellers who have an active account on Amazon. Moreover, you can contact them to enable the service. The fees and pricing details will also be discussed there. They will provide you with account management services such as
- Inputs to drive customers
- Daily operations like price and quantity update, account health monitoring, FBA shipment creation
- Upsell to Prime fulfillment channels
- Deals Recommendations
- Sponsored Ad optimization
- Inputs on Automation Tool adoption
- Account Reconciliation support
2. Seller Interactive Management
It is a paid Amazon account management service that will last according to your own convenience. It is mainly focused on all the basic aspects of account growth. You can get this service if you have an active Amazon account. However, it also takes a look at your account’s performance before accepting your request. The central it provides the Amazon sellers are:
- Setting up a seller central account
- Managing the product list
- Optimization of search engine
- Enhancing account & product content
- Product listing management
- Brand registry & protection
- Recommending the best products
- Prep & logistics
3. Strategic Account Management
It is a free-of-cost year-long service, which is developed to provide opportunities on categorical inputs for your products. However, this service is availed by invitation from the service provider. Moreover, you will only get the offer if your account is performing according to their condition.
Furthermore, SAM offers you a ton of benefits including:
- Formulate Joint Business Plans
- Reviewing the problems
- Inputs to drive customer-facing metrics to help drive GM’s growth
- Inputs on improving in-stock rates
- Planning and understanding emerging trends, customer searches, and selection gap opportunities
- Deals and Promotion Planning
- Sponsored Ad optimization
- Working on Automation Tool adoption and action rate
- Inputs on maintaining account health
- Acting to improving catalog quality
4. Time Bound Account Management
It is also a free management service that lasts for about 3 to 6 months, according to the requirements of your business. It mainly focuses on giving inputs on growing and maintaining your growth. Same as SAM, it can only be availed by invitations. Moreover, getting the invitation is also based on your account’s performance and other factors. The main facilities TBAM offers are:
- Inputs in selection expansion
- Estimating the demand
- Fulfillment of orders
- Republication of products
- Deals Planning
- Optimization the advertisements
- Tips to keep up and improve account’s health
- Inputs on automation tool adoption & action rate
- Joint business plans
- Recommendation on products