How can you choose the best poker chip set for a home game?
If you have reached the age of 18 and want to find the right poker chips, so that you can get fame in your home game, then you must keep in mind the following things:
- As you know, all the poker chips are available in the market, but it depends upon your budget that which poker chip is suitable for you, and it must be easily available, easy to operate, and must be cheap.
- If you want to buy a poker chip having best features and functions, then you can buy an expensive poker chip, but it depends upon your choice and need.
- Vast variety of these poker chips is available in the market as it can be purchased in different colors.
- As choice of every person is different from other one, so these chips are available in different designs, so everyone can have a chance to choose a poker chip of his own choice.
- You must also have to consider the quality of the poker chips, which is best explained by its three types which are plastic, composite or clay, ceramic, and metal, etc.
- Size also have a great impact on your fame, so also choose the best one.
Most popular poker chip set for a home game:
Here is a list of the most popular poker chips, which are trending nowadays.
- Cheap Poker Chip Sets ($100 and under)
- Midrange Poker Chip Sets ($100 to $199)
- High-end Poker Chip Sets (over $200)
- On the Go Chip Sets
- Additional Poker Chip Items
- Fat Cat 11.5 Gram Texas poker chip
- Ultimate Poker Laser 1000 Chip 14g
- PS Scroll Design 10gm ceramic poker chip sample set
How can your poker chip raise the level of your game?
Poker chip has a great impact on the fame of game, but a proper method is needed. If you are unaware of its use then you may have to face several problems, and vice versa. The qualities of your poker chip set for a home game depends upon the nature of the poker tournaments. The tournaments or events may be slow, medium, fast or very fast, so you can choose the poker chip accordingly.
You may be want to keep the poker values of 5, 25, 100, 500, 1000, 5000 and maybe keep going the same way depending on the total number of chips in the tournament. If you want to follow your tradition, red chips cost 5, green chips 25 and black chips 100. By using these chips, you may become able to enhance the features of your home game. A normal set of poker usually consists of 11 to 12 chips, out of which some chips may be blank. This 300 count set comes with blank chips. Of the 300 chips, there are 50 each of black, red, blue, and green and 100 white chips. These chips are made from a hard plastic rather than clay, but they are still sturdy and heavy.