Video is the most powerful and interactive medium to convey information. According to research, 96% of consumers will increase their online video consumption in 2020. Video content ranging from educational videos to music videos to kid’s cartoons increases by the day. As a business, you have training and learning videos of different departments, recorded meetings, seminars and others
How will you manage thisnumber of videos? Simple with an online video library management system! This blog will first tell you what a video library is, its benefits and practices to organize your videos effectively. Furthermore, we’ll see how VIDIZMO’s video library management system manages your media in a structured way.
What Is Video Library
“A video library, in short, is an online library for your media to organize and collaborate.”
You don’t have to chase down and dive deep among extensive data. Storing in a video library management system will help generate important & informative reports, helping the business maintain a record with proper data allocation.
A video library management system provides additional features where you can search, organize in playlist, brand your own library and do much more. It gives you the power to order your videos in all the right places and swiftly create departments, channels for events or products.
Benefits Of Using a Video Library Management System
Following are the benefits of using a video library management system
- Centralize hub for videos where all your videos,whether posted, embedded, or shared all are served from a centralized hosting
- One of the benefits is the ease of use. The user-friendly environment helps people find information easily and operate the system like a pro.
- With everything in one single place, it helps workers to seamlessly collaborate on video files getting all the content up to date.
- Organize your content as you wish.
- Share your content instantly by powering the users to share training and learning videos, updates, recordings and more.
- You can access your content just by a simple search for fast retrieval.
- Get video information and other analytics.
Best Practices to Organize Your Video Library
1) Categorize videos with playlists, tags, folders and keywords
2) Frequently update and archive less-used content
3) Back up your videos on cloud just in case
4) Use video descriptions
5) Sign up for a video library management system
VIDIZMO As a Video Library Management System
Have you ever thought of owning a YouTube-like platform for your videos with extensive features?
With VIDIZMO, it’s possible! You have the power to organize your media wherever you want and however you want. You can properly organize them in playlists, categories and collections. You can label videos with video descriptions or create custom metadata such as (author name) for your unique identifiers. This will help in fast retrievals. The UI is like YouTube, so are the playlist and other features so it gives a good user experience.
Another pro of using VIDIZMO is that you can rake in SEO benefits. Having a video library for your organization means that you can embed videos directly into your site and make it SEO-optimized, increasing traffic. Furthermore, you can define the access of your videos based on roles. Perform bulk actions and moderate content to eliminate spam. Find your videos with AI-powered searchability in no time. Apart from that, you can upload, stream, and manage videos for every end-to-end video use case catering to your internal and external audiences.