Data analytics is the buzzword spread across the national and international markets. It is a broad field that includes analyzing raw data to find new trends leading to strategic and data-driven decision-making. In modern times, data analytics has become an essential part of businesses because it helps them optimize their performance that leads to growth and profit. It is a popular career choice for many tech-savvy individuals who find joy in using the latest tools and technologies.
The data analytics course aims at providing prospective students with the required knowledge and skills that employers highly seek. Skilled and qualified data analysts are among the most sought-after professionals around the world. Hence investing your valuable time and effort in a data analytics course can open doors for various lucrative career opportunities.
In this article, we will discuss the career prospects of pursuing a course in data analytics.
Here are the data analytics careers to look for:
- Data Engineer: A data engineer aims at massive data set, and their task is to optimize the infrastructure around data analytics processes. These professionals are versed with the expertise in programming and data visualizations while having experience in developing and testing solutions.
- Data Analyst: The role of data analysts has become inevitable in any business sector because they possess the potential to represent or interpret data in various forms to derive valuable insights. Data analysts are well-equipped with Sharepoint, Excel, Access, and SQL. These are also popularly known as data mining or data visualization tools.
- Product Analyst: A product analyst manages product-related processes like planning, analyzing, and adequately working products used within the organization. This requires a robust understanding of tools in data science, including R, Python, SQL, etc.
- Financial Analyst: Data is widely used for financial planning, investments, and financial decisions. Financial analysts are data analysts with expertise in finance. These professionals often use financial insights to interpret financial data.
- Database Admin: It is a great job role to start your career in data analytics. The role of database admin is to ensure the proper working of the database system. To work as a database admin, an individual should be familiar with database tools, like SQL, NoSQL, and more.
- Marketing Analyst: Marketing analysts use data to make intelligent and strategic decisions for sales and marketing-related activities. These professionals are experts in data crunching while being aware of the marketing aspect of the business organization.
- Business Analyst: In modern times, the business analyst has become mainstream in every organization, especially in the product, IT, and other organizations using technology. The role of a business analyst is to test, update, install, and maintain the business processing system within the organizations, including data processing and other tools.
- Data Scientist: It is among the most prominent data analytics careers. The job role of a data scientist is to collect and analyze data that can be communicated as actionable insights. They are efficient in working with complex data, which requires advanced analytics and strong expertise in data analytics.
A career in data analytics offers skilled and qualified graduates several employment opportunities worldwide. Nearly all industries are looking for professionals who can efficiently work with data to generate insights. Hone the data analytics skills and start your career in the most in-demand field. Sign in now to learn more about the data analytics courses!